Throwback

 I live in California with my grandma. My parents somehow disappeared from our camping site. I was 4. Police searched for days and never found them. I don’t really remember what my parents were like. Anyway, my name is Rebecca, I have two siblings. I have my baby sister Piper and my 8-year-old brother Sage. I am 13 and the oldest so I have to take care of them. My grandma makes the best cookies. She tells us lots of stories about my mother, who knew she climbed the roof with my dad at night to see the stars and go to a playground at midnight. Today was cleaning day, I was in charge of cleaning out the attic. I headed up the stairs slowly. Right in front of my eyes was a large, dusty, brown, worn-out suitcase. Stickers cover the suitcase. I carried it down the stairs and asked grandma what is this? Grandma said it was my Mum’s. She put the personal stuff she wanted to give you. She was a teen when threw all her stuff in here. So in the end I really do know what parents were like. I spent the whole day looking at all the cool things my parents did together.I did even manage to find some photos of me.

Comments