100 word challenge climate change

 What has society turned into? Look at where we are today. Smoke brewed from the house across. Masks soaked in the sewer and people just stared. Animals' homes were destroyed and melted. Bad weather and storms coming their way. Floods wrecked homes and made it hard for shelter. Do you really want a world of people dying and animals? I sure do not… but does it make any difference to me...The world is overheating. Like putting 8 blankets on you in summer. Forest fires destroy animals' homes. I am deeply upset with climate change.

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing, a very thoughtful post. I agree, it is deeply upsetting, and worrying, but the good news is we can each still make a difference, and act before it is too late, by doing our bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell from your writing that you feel strongly about these issues. That is what the world needs now, people with the passion to make changes and to help spread the word about how we can all help.
    Keep spreding the word.
    Ms Brennock
    Team 100 /wc
    Dublin, Ireland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks,at school I am in a enviro group.I teach my family and others.I like to spread messages or they won't be heard.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment