Anitque creep short sentences

 Hi, my name is Mabel Margret Miller. My family has been running an antique shop for years. I never really took interest in it. I took fright. Don’t blame me there are creepy dolls and masks. But I am not here to talk about my life. I am here to talk about a creepy encounter I had. It was late at night and my parents were helping me pack up the shop.

“Okay honey, are you sure you're ok with sweeping the floor? You can do it tomorrow. You have been such a great helper today. Mum patted me on the shoulder.

“Night Mabel, I love you,” Dad said, yawning.

“I love you too Mum and Dad,”I said

They closed the door behind them. Silence filled the room. Only the noise of the bristles sweeping the floor. The only light was a small lamp. Just as I finished sweeping the floor...I heard a laugh. Then I saw two cold hands in the mirror. I could hear my heart pounding. I ran… straight past the mirror. Heading for the door.SLAM!

“Hi Mum,” I said fast, trying to breathe.

“Hi baby, are you finished sweeping?”

“Yup, Goodnight.”I rushed out of the room before my mum said goodnight.


Comments