Stuck!

                                              Stuck


I totally regret this day as it hangs around with me since the INCIDENT.

I walked into class like any other day. Eyes were attached to me, as I was the “Baddie” in the class, everyone knew that as I have to go to detention after school. 

I looked around to see if anyone was looking at me. The teacher was writing on the board not paying attention. There was my chance, I opened my bubble gum packet and slid one into my mouth. The boy next to me poked his tongue at me so I  blew a bubble, then it popped right in my hair. I tried to tug on it trying to pull it out but it just made things worse. Kids stopped what they were doing and pointed and giggled. Mrs. B  turned around to me ...all the kids stopped laughing and looked at me. Boy, the teacher was mad she was as red as my pencil. 


She sent me to the nurse. Without a word, I ran there.

“Oh hi, sweetheart what are you here for? The nurse paused. “oh my I see you have some gum stuck in your hair”.

“Yup, so do you have to do anything that would not cause any pain?”. I gulped for a moment. I just hoped I didn’t have to go through pain!

“Not at all just a LITTLE trim love”. She sat me down on the chair, I closed my eyes while she did magic.

15 minutes later

I picked up the mirror just to see an unfortunate event had happened to my hair.

“So honey what do you think?” The nurse grinned at me.

“Ahh!”. I ran out with my hands covering my hair. And that’s why I will never blow gum or go near it. I hated my hair, but at least I got the gum out of my locks. By the way, I am never going back to the nurse. The End by Maelee.

                                             

Comments

  1. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your stuck story. It's a bit different. It has a good beginning, middle, and end. The dialogue helps to keep the story moving. Maybe you could have said at the end whether you liked your new hairstyle or not. Did the nurse do a good job?

      Delete

Post a Comment