Caught!

 Eyes darted at the clock,the class sweating like a melting ice cream.


DING! RING! DING! RING!

“Well, that’s class, good afternoon class b17.” Mrs. Raspberry said as she waved. I was the last one in the class, I don’t think Mrs.Raspberry saw me in the cloakroom packing my bag. Then I heard a song playing in the classroom. I peaked to have a look and there right in front of my eyes she was doing a TikTok. How come I don’t get to do a  TikTok but yet Mrs. Raspberry can. Anyway, that is against the rules of teachers and students. Just as I was spying I tripped on a jacket on the floor.OOF.

“What are you doing here Mae?” Mrs. Raspberry turned the color of a raspberry.

“I was still packing my bag, Mrs. Raspberry, then I saw you filming a TikTok.

“Oh about that, can we keep that a secret?” She looked desperate so I said yes.

“Okay, only if I have no homework for next week.”

“Sure, Mae.” Mrs. Raspberry shuffled me out the door, locking it behind me.

The End or is it, I found Mrs. Raspberry's account.


Comments