THE MISSING CASE

THE MISSING CASE Breakfast at home, Sunny California . “Ava ! “ It's breakfast, I made you scrambled eggs,” Amy shouted. Ava walked along to the bathroom to wash her hands . “Huh? The hand soap is missing”. Ava thought for a moment . “ Hurry up or I will eat your breakfast”! Amy said with sarcasm. Ava ran down stairs to beat Amy eating her breakfast . Amy glanced over to the fishbowl. “ Have you seen my beloved treasure guppy?” Amy looked upset. “Sorry, nope Amy , Is it just me or are things missing”? Ava tried not to sound weird . “ Not at all Ava”. “ Thanks for these eggs Amy,“ Ava stacked the dishes . “ No problem. Just keep your eyes out for Guppy”. “ It's not like he can run away,” Ava rolled her eyes. Ava jogged over to the garage to fetch her bike …. It was Gone! This was a bad day for both Amy and Ava . Ding! Dong! “ I will get it !” Both girls rushed to get the door. Who was it? It rhymes with hum and had . Mum and Dad! “Hi girls sorry we are late and your dad went out to get some new items because we recently gave some stuff away to the salvation army”. “Oh that's why my bike was missing” Ava looked over her shoulder to Amy, she still looked gloomy. “Mum, have you seen guppy Amy's fish? She really wanted to see him”. “Oh guppy he is right here, I got some more fish food and a new purple bowl!” “ Guppy!” THE END “ Where's my helmet Amy”? To be continued ….

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you lost your control of the sentences when you reformatted the text. You now have no paragraphs and more than one person speaking on each line. That makes it much harder for your readres to follow your story.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment