Dear Clara

 In class we have an amazing teacher Mr. Waller read us There's A Boy In A Girls Bathroom. I recommend this to seven to any age at all really. We had to write a letter to Carla, a social worker, and Bradley who has some bad grades, and people think he is a bully. Will he ever change?




Bradley Chalkers 

Last seat, last row 

Redhill school 

Black eye


Dear Carla


Good day Carla It's a pleasure to write to you. Sorry for not showing up to come to help pack up your belongings. I was so upset I would have come but I was getting my hair cut. 


Thought  the barber would smell fresh and nice… I was wrong. It smelt like gum, grease and hot hair. When they finished the guy even offered me gross gum, so I said ‘I hate gum’.


When we were heading back home I told my Mum to  head to school but as soon as I ran to your old office you were already gone . I take back everything I said about  you carla .I wish you could at least stay longer . 


On Saturday I went to Collens’ birthday party. It was so 

much fun . Jeff and I are friends now so he waited in my house 

just as I was getting ready for the party . Guess what I had

 to get changed six times to find a perfect outfit . Jeff had a hole in his pants so I poked a hole in my pants . 


There were loads of games .We had a relay race and a summer salt race guess what I saw when the girls did the summer salt ? The girls undies! Heh! Heh ! I got a prize for getting first  place in the games  so I chose  a harmonica .


Next was present time Collen ripped open the present I got her a heart  like you said give her a present from the heart . When she opened the card she giggled and I noticed I wrote ‘love Bradley .


Please reply I really miss you P.S I have a little friend in here Ronnie look after her bye


Love Bradley 


Comments

  1. I love your letter to Carla. You have made so many text to text connections in the lettter. I love the way you started the letter like Bradley always writes, last seat, last row. I like the way you are now writing compound sentences and using commas to join two ideas together like this one... "When they finished the guy even offered me gross gum, so I said ‘I hate gum’."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment